– You find joy in working with new technologies in a creative, dynamic, and agile environment.
– Excellent team working and communication skills, but also ability to work independently.
– Structured and organised way of working with code.
– Ability to pay attention to detail.
– Knowledge and experience of the best practices within IT architecture.
– Experience of DevOps or similar functions.
– Strong knowledge in modern Python, Python, numpy, pandas, sklearn, SQL (postgres+MS), Jupyter notebooks, HTTP/REST APIs, RPC (EVM), streaming/real-time connection handling e.g. websockets. Experience with high performance code e.g. Numba/Cython or even C++/Rust and related languages is seen as beneficial.
– Cloud computing experience (AWS, Azure etc.).
– Humour is always a bonus.
– Understanding of security concerns in web applications such as SSO, Oauth, Open|D Connect, IAM, JWT, HTTP, and REST will also be a big plus, but don’t let it get into your way if these are newer things for you, we are sure you’ll get the grasp of them!
– Preferred background in computer sciences, engineering or similar.